Friday, May 23, 2008

And so it begins...

I haven't left to do anything exciting quite yet. I'm still packing in Charlotte, but I thought I'd reacquaint myself with blogging before I go, not to mention share some pictures of my latest pottery creations, of which I am inordinately proud. I didn't make much this semester, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. (And they're all about as small as they look.)


I won't have a chance to do pottery over the summer, as the closest town (at 30 miles away,) has a population of about...900! Somehow I'm guessing that even if I had a way of getting over there frequently, they don't have a community pottery studio. I'll be more than occupied with hiking, horseback riding, and other outdoor pursuits on the ranch though.


While I'm posting random pictures, I thought I'd share this one of my brother Ryan and me. We went to the Nascar Speedstreet festival in downtown Charlotte yesterday. It was fun, even if we didn't get free t-shirts like we'd hoped for. :)


Coming soon: beautiful mountain scenes and tales from the battlefront for democracy!

No comments: